The following is an indicative list of compulsory classes:
Land vehicles risks
1. Municipal staff using their own vehicle
2. Civil servants using their vehicle for their duties
3. Legal conciliators using their vehicle for their duties
4. Automobile experts
5. Owners of driving schools
6. Grant loans to municipal staff for buying a vehicle
7. Grant loans to civil servants for buying a vehicle
8. State workers (ouvriers d'état) using their vehicle for their duties
9. Automobile insurance
10. Flying clubs.
11. Airplane surfaces (mountain landings and take-offs)
12. Occasional taking-off strips
13. Boarding of passengers on board of fishing vessels
14. Aerodrome operators
15. Airplane operators
16. Ski lift operators
17. Nuclear powered ship operators
18. Helicopter surfaces
19. Owners of ships transporting hydrocarbons
20. Assistance service during stopover in the aerodromes
21. Air transportation
22. Military air transportation
23. Fluvial transportation
24. Public passenger transport and transport of goods
25. Medical accidents
26. Home care of handicapped or elderly people
27. Nursery school assistants
28. Nurses' schools
29. Blood transfusion centres
30. Childcare centres
31. Establishments for disabled minors and minors with mental incapacity
32. Pharmacy (LLC) managers
33. Medical and pharmaceutical staff members of public hospitals
34. Full-time professionals exercising a liberal profession in the public hospitals
35. Health professionals
36. Biomedical research sponsors
37. Victims of the drug "mediator"
Habitat and construction
38. Business agents, real estate agents, co-ownership building syndicates, building administrators
40. Low-cost housing - home ownership
41. Asbestos surveyors
42. Heat protection control technicians / Control offices (an independent company in charge of the technical control of a construction)
43. Damages to construction (dommage ouvrage)
44. Building surveyor
46. Building surveyors in connection with a state sponsored home loan scheme
47. Constructor’s liability (decennial)
48. PLC real estate companies
49. Sellers of buildings to renovate
Sports, leisure, culture risks
50. Travel agents
51. Municipal hunting associations
52. Sport agent
53. Boxers participating in an event, not affiliated with a federation
54. Recreation centres for minors
56. Sea hunters
57. Holiday camps
58. Outdoor centres
59. Organised terrestrial motor vehicle competitions
60. Competitions and events on the public highway and Recreational groups
61. Dance schools
62. Underwater fishermen associations
63. Hunting licence schools
64. Air events
65. Sports associations, sports activities and sporting events
66. Organisers of music festivals
68. Organisers of public events where army personnel participate for non-military purposes
69. Underwater fishing (a specialist type of fishing)
70. Entertainment pyro technicians
71. Loan of a security service
72. Shooting with hunting weapons in the sports activities establishments
Education, training, work
73. Intermediary associations
74. School insurance (1/3-time)
75. School outings insurance
76. Dual professional education for young people aged 16-18
77. Civil volunteers
Industrial, agricultural, economic and financial activities
78. Real estate agents
79. Approved management associations
80. Approved management centres
81. Statutory auditors
82. Professional indemnity for the Land Use and Rural Settlement Corporation (SAFER)
83. Industrial property and patents advisors
84. Judicial administrators - liquidators
85. War correspondents
86. Agricultural, land and forest experts
87. Independent accountant
88. Rural land development corporations
89. Nuclear installation operators
90. Groups/associations that provide assistance to corporate entities in difficulty
91. Registered intermediaries
92. Financial intermediaries
93. Markets of national interest
94. Financial and accountant operations made by directors and accountants of the « Mutualité sociale agricole »
95. Non-adversarial debt recovery companies
96. Civil volunteers
Legal and judicial activities
97. Administrators and liquidators
98. Lawyers / Solicitors
99. Insurance intermediaries
100. Insurance brokers
102. Persons providing legal advices
103. Professional partnership (« SCP »)
104. Lawyers professional partnership (« SCP d’avocats »)
105. Dentists professional partnership (« SCP de dentistes »)
106. Notaries Independent Professional Companies (« SEL des notaires »)
107. Vicious dogs
108. Art depositories in national museums
109. General stores and refrigerated warehouses
110. Loans of national museums' works
Life and Health Insurance
111. Accidents occurring in private life, accidents at work and occupational diseases of independent agricultural operators
112. Teachers on the young fire-fighter's training scheme who are not fire-fighters
113. Guardians for those on social benefits (tuteur aux prestations sociales)
Producers, traders and suppliers of health products (products liability)
114. Medicines including insecticides, miticiedes and pesticides for human use; compound drugs made in a hospital or by a pharmacist; narcotics used for medicines; essential oils and plants; raw materials for pharmaceutical use.
115. Birth control products.
116. Biomaterials and medical devices.
117. In vitro diagnostic devices.
118. Blood products with a short term life (only for l'Etablissement Francais du Sang).
119. Human or animal organs, cells or products, including those taken during a surgical operation.
120. Cellular products for medical use.
121. Human breast milk collected and prepared by lactariums.
122. Contact lens care products.
123. Ancillary therapeutic products.
125. Micro-organisms and toxins mentioned in Article L5139-1 of the French Public Health Code (human and veterinary vaccines).
126. Tattoo products.
127. Software which is not a medical device but is used by biology laboratories in order to manage bio-medical tests and used during the interpretation, validation, communication and archiving of the results.
128. Non-medical intended products used by biology laboratories in processing medical tests.